Both men and woman are conscious of their skin complexion but when it comes to skin care we only focus on our face. Taking care of the face is important but we should not ignore the rest of our body because that’s the only way you can boost a healthy skin.
Let’s get started on how you can achieve that smooth and flawless complexion by following these simple and easy steps.
- Take a bath or shower everyday this will help to unclog your pores and give your skin a refreshing feeling.
- Exfoliate your skin. This helps to remove dead skin cells so that you can have smooth and healthy skin.
- Use a bath sponge or loofah this helps to improve blood circulation due to the rubbing action. This results in healthy and rejuvenated skin.
- Avoid using soap for your face and body. Soaps are acidic and can affect the PH balance of your skin resulting in a rough and dry skin.
- Always remember to wash your face twice a day. Wash in the morning and before you go to bed.
- Use a facial scrub to remove dry and dead cells.
- Use a facial wash when washing your face. It contains less chemical than soap.
- Make a habit to apply moisturizing cream every night. Try the La Vera Regenerating Anti Aging night cream fortified with Green Rooibos extract. Vitamin A and Olive Oil provides intensive moisture and supports the skins renewal process and natural balance during the night leaving an intensively rehydrated and rejuvenated skin.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day to keep your skin soft and hydrated.
- Let your skin breathe at least once a week. Have a “no makeup” rule at least once a week.
- Also I highly recommend that at least every 6 weeks you have a professional facial.
La Vita Spas where I go regularly have 25 odd spas around the country and even some in the UK. They use a great anti ageing range and since I’m over the 40 mark I love the way I feel after one of their anti ageing facials.
Check out this amazing video on facials