Jet setting from province to province? Leaving early, and getting home late. Making sure you look meeting ready to make that deal or do that presentation?
Here are some quick tips for flying frequently:
- Always put your best foot forward: Wear flats on the plane and have a pair of heels in your carry on . Keep it in a zip lock bag.
- Your hair can get into a tangle on a plane trip, with rushing and bustling through people. Carry a small comb, extra hair pins and ties if need be.
- The weather can differ between destinations, layer your clothing, so you can either take off or put on, on arrival.
- Mini make up kits are a must, keep a touch up kit in your bag to ensure you look your best throughout the day.
- You might have early flights, and require to get ready at the crack of dawn. Make your beauty regime quick, by having your eyelashes and brows tinted at La Vita Spa.
- Well kept hands are a must, book yourself in to have gel or a manicured nails.
- Travelling can play havoc on your body, from drying your skin, to strained neck and back muscles from uncomfortable seats. We suggest a once a month treat yourself day at La Vita Spa, from a relaxing neck and back massage to a revitalizing facial.
Do you travel often? Let us know your quick tips below and share your thoughts.